Our final event of 2017 is just around the corner, and we’ll end the year with a very special event where we’ll be joined by three inspirational speakers to celebrate our BE BOLD year.
Date: Wednesday 6th December
Time: 3:30 – 5:30pm followed by festive treats and bubbles
Venue: Freshfields, 65 Fleet Street, London EC4Y 1HT
As well as delicious mince pies and bubbles, this year we’re closing out with some exceptional inspirational and industry driven updates to ensure our members end the year on a high and go strong into 2018.
Dana Strong, President and Chief Operating Officer at Virgin Media has lead an impressive international career and will be sharing some of her pearls of wisdom from her journey to inspire you in yours.
Caroline Stroud, Partner at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLPwill be sharing insights into gender pay gap.
Cornelia Calugar-Pop, Deloitte’s lead TMT researcher, will be sharing their latest Mobile Consumer Survey to help you keep up to date with the latest insights to emerging consumer trends
- 3:30pm: Arrival, registration and festive refreshments
- 4:00pm: Gender Pay Gap, Caroline Stroud – Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP
- 4:30pm: Mobile Consumer Trends update and Q&A, Cornelia Calugar Pop – Deloitte
- 5:00pm: Pearls of Wisdom, Dana Strong, President & COO – Virgin Media
- 5:30 – 7:00pm: Festive treats, drinks and mingling
Look forward to seeing you there!