- This event has passed.
Leading Self, Others and Business Sustainably
October 12, 2017 @ 2:30 pm - 7:00 pm
WICT are excited to invite you to our upcoming event, ‘Leading Self, Others, and Business Sustainably’ which will be held at Wallace Space, Covent Garden on 12th October. We’ll be exploring a range of topics to develop awareness and capability for women to positively impact and lead in their roles in the Media and Telecoms industry.
We have three fantastic guests joining us:
- Stephanie Daves, CEO – Laughology
- Majorie Knight, Global Strategic Advisor – Deloitte’s Leadership Practice
- Clare Laycock, VP Head of Channels – TLC, Quest Red & Investigation Discovery, Discovery Networks UK
Stephanie and Majorie will be leading our interactive breakout sessions, and Clare will be our keynote speaker sharing emerging trends in our industry, insights around gender differences and real world examples of change, strong female leadership and challenges she’s had to overcome.
- 2:30/2:45 – Arrivals
- 3:00 – Welcome and programme overview
- 3:10 – Group split into 2 and move between 2 rotations: Rotation 1: Leading Self Sustainably / Leading Others
Rotation 2 As above
- 4:40 – Break
- 5:00 – Keynote Speaker: Leading Business
- 5:30 – Q&A with Keynote speaker
- 5:40 – Close and Drinks
As space is limited, places will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis, with priority for WICT UK members. To register for your ticket please click here; http://bit.ly/2xymU8f
We’re looking forward to seeing you there!